I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
* Location: Hayes, London
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Dementia, Alzheimer's
* Service: General and mental health care in older adults
* Salary: £16.00 per hour negotiable depending on experience + £2000 loyalty bonus + Paid Breaks
* Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
* Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
* Contract type: Permanent
*£2000 welcome/loyalty Bonus*
We have a fantastic opportunity for highly motivated registered nurse experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD to join our care home providing a high level of care as well as high staff moral. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Physical Disability, Dementia and Alzheimer's. The Home is a purpose-built modern home located in the popular area of Hayes, London.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by Apply. They are a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Annual pay reviews
* NMC registration fee paid for
* Welcome/Loyalty Bonus of up to £2000
* uniform provided
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
*All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 34632 - 46176 Per yearFull timePermanentOxted, Surrey, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN Location: Oxted, Surrey Salary: Up to £18.50 per hour ( Up to £46,176 per annum ) - negoti...