I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Role: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN )
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - very flexible - Options of hours available - 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Contract type: Permanent
Pay: £15.00 - £15.50 per hour ( £28,080 - £29,016 based on 36 hours )
* Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 *
Further Details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) to join a fantastic nursing home situated in Ammanford to work as a Registered Nurse. This bright and friendly home is ideally located in the small and friendly community. This is a purpose-built care home designed for older people requiring residential, dementia and general nursing care..
The Home Manager is keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN or RMN ). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. You must have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Employee Benefits include:
- Cost of NMC pin renewal paid each year
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.