I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
About the Trust
The Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust is almost unique in its make-up, providing a mixture of acute, community hospital, community health and social care and specialist services for around Apply residents across 1,300 square miles. Their acute services are centred on North Devon District Hospital in Barnstaple, which has around 300 inpatient beds.
• Medical Department
• Surgical Department but mainly Medical vacancies, will consider surgical if the candidate is good & suitable but their aim will be for Medical Wards
• Free onsite accommodation for 3 months provided
• Relocation flight cost up to £150 reimbursement
• OET Language Support plus the cost of 1 OET exam reimbursed
• Comprehensive Induction Programme
•Excellent professional development opportunities
• 12 Week Educational Program
• Transport from Airport to North Devon on arrival
North Devon NHS are hosting face to face interviews now! So get in touch to book your slot :)
Cpl Healthcare Contact
£ 32000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentOxford, Oxfordshire, England
£32,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
With a turnover of £1.4 billion and a workforce of around 16,000, Barts Health is the largest NHS trust in the country, and one of ...