At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs/RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!Your Day-to-Day…
- Supervise the smooth running of a shift and take leadership responsibility for the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- Act as a role model to all staff in clinical areas, helping to maintain a motivated positive work force.
- Work within their NMC code of conduct.
- Actively promote best practice clinical care on the ward.
- Take an active role in clinical audit on the ward and in the hospital.
- Actively coach and mentor staff to improve practice on the ward.
- Take a lead role in working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to coordinate and effective care plans which meet the physical & emotional needs of the service users in a caring and empathic manner.
- Participate in training and development of staff.
- Follow and ensure others implement Cygnet Health Care Policy and Procedures and maintain level of service, which meets the standard for the hospital.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to delegate in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- RCNi membership, Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses and development programmes for experienced nurses
- Company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
- Subsidised meals
- Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Join us!Cygnet Health Care
has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.Cygnet Hospital Beckton
is a smoke free gender specific hospital for women with complex mental health needs. We accept emergency and planned, pre-assessed admissions. We provide a multi-disciplinary approach, to help service users return home as quickly as possible. Situated in the East End of London, the hospital has four different specialist wards including mental health with learning disability, personality disorder, PICU and low secure.Beckton is rated ‘Good’ by the CQC