I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
RGN/RMN Barnsley - £14.50 per hour!
Salary: Up to £14.50 per hour + Fantastic benefits
Service: Medium Sized Service
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for Nurses to join the team at a fantastic nursing home located in Barnsley! If you are looking for a new opportunity to work within a CQC rated GOOD' home and want to work for a friendly and forward thinking employer who can offer some of the best rates of pay in the area, then please read on…
The service, a converted family home, offers exceptional levels of care and offers a home away from home to residents, whilst being attentive and respectful of the individual needs and wishes of all residents. The home cares for those living with dementia and those with mental health conditions - If you are a Nurse looking to make the next step in your career and work for a company who can offer true career progression then this is the home for you!
The home has an excellent team who are passionate about providing quality care to those who are no longer able to manage at home. The staff make a tremendous effort to provide a positive environment to support all residents in their care, helping residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting this really is an unmissable opportunity to join the ranks at a truly first-rate care home!
• Providing a high standard of care
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
• Hold a current Nurse PIN
• Experience in elderly/dementia care
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
If you are a qualified nurse that is looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.