I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£48,000 per annum
Purosearch has an exciting and varied role with a client offering a competitive salary, fantastic working environment, excellent job satisfaction and the opportunity to help change lives. An experienced and motivated individual is required to effectively manage a lovely service in Boston. The home is a medium service which provides residential and nursing care to people with dementia, it is situated in a sits in quiet picturesque grounds.
• Day to day responsibility and running of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of care assistants and induction of new care staff.
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic and the ability to lead, develop and motivate staff.
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this well established company
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply