I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Lead £17.00 per hour - Derby
Position: Clinical Lead (RGN/RMN)
Location: Belper, Derbyshire
Salary: Up to £17.00 per hour + Fantastic benefits
Hours: Supernumerary and on the floor hours
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead to join the team at a fantastic nursing home located in Belper, Derbyshire. If you are looking for a new opportunity to work within an established, friendly and forward thinking employer, then please read on…
The home offers exceptional levels of care and offers a home away from home to residents, whilst being attentive and respectful of the individual needs and wishes of all residents. The home cares for the elderly and those with associated conditions- If you are a Senior Nurse looking to make the next step in your career or a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead simply looking for a new challenge then this could be the perfect role for you!
The home has an excellent team who are passionate about providing quality care to those who are no longer able to manage at home. The staff make a tremendous effort to provide a positive environment to support all residents in their care, helping residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting this really is an unmissable opportunity to join the ranks at a truly first-rate care home as the Clinical Lead!
As Clinical Lead, you will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home in the manager's absence and be responsible for the following duties:
• To lead/ support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Clinical Lead:
• Valid PIN number
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Georgi at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply!