I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home on the outskirts of Waterlooville has a full-time RGN or RMN Staff Nurse vacancy.
The home is fully CQC compliant and is owned and operated by a local firm, with a longstanding reputation for high quality care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering are as follows:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days or nights available
• Very competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour
• An excellent working environment in a fully compliant service
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will participate in all aspects of the planning and delivery of resident care and medication management, in addition to leading HCAs in the delivery of personal care and ensuring all care documentation is correctly updated.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting, or demonstrate an interest in working in this sector of care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a good standard of English
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28641 - 40684 Per yearFull timePermanentWinchester, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia & Palliative Care for older adults Location: Winches...