I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Location: Epping, Surrey
Salary: £16 per hour ( £29,900 - £39,900 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on your preference
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details : A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, nursing home with modern facilities. The Nursing Home offers general nursing, dementia nursing, respite, palliative, and convalescence care.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, safe and supportive environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who shares this passion for quality care, showing kindness and an ambition for personal development. Staff morale is very high and they have excellent working conditions. There are plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses on top of the extensive in-house training.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times , and comes highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC
£ 31500 - 44500 Per yearFull timePermanentSidcup, Greater London, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Brand NEW Nursing Home Location: Sidcup, Kent Salary: £31,500- £44,500 per annum...
£ 33000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentLewisham, London, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse - Rehabilitation Care Centre - Young Adults The opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse to work within ...