I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£35,000 - £40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | General Elderly Nursing | Good CQC
A small, general elderly nursing home in Horsham currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Elderly Care Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Deputy Manager.
The home is fully compliant with all CQC requirements and provides an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with great facilities and a homely feel.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• A starting salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
• Opportunities for training and development
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the home, delivering effective clinical leadership and line management to the team and playing a key role in the day to day running of the service.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in an elderly care home setting
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and in the hands-on delivery of care
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all regulatory requirements
• Passionate about high quality care and making a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable adults
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 30000 - 39000 Per yearFull timePermanentClaygate, Esher, Surrey, England
Registered nurse Unit Lead/Senior Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) * Location: Claygate, Surrey * Position: Unit Manager * Unit: Challenging Be...