I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£45,000 to £55,000 p/a | 40 Hours | Days Only
A leading elderly care home in Horsham currently requires an RGN or RMN experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this General Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Competitive annual salary of £45,000 to £55,000 dependant on experience
As General Manager RGN/RMN you will demonstrate strong working knowledge of all regulatory requirements in the social care sector by using strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Applicants for this General Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with a current NMC pin
• Proven experience as CQC Registered Manager, and able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources across a multi-site service
• Experienced in change management within a care setting, focusing on continuous improvement
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.