I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP , looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of Full time agency ?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Theatre Nurses' and ODP with Anaesthetic, Scrub and Recovery experience, to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Leicester.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated booking consultant . The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Weekly faster payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
We require Theatre Nurses and ODPs to have certain skills and experience;
• You need to have Twelve months recent experience working as in Recovery, Anaesthetics or Scrub
• Must be a registered NMC Nurse or HCPC registered ODP.
• Be able to provide Two clinical references from the last Twelve months employment
• Maintain a highly professional profile.
• Satisfactory DBS
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
T's & C's apply*
Full timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
BATH OR NOTTINGHAM Our Client was founded in 2004, and they are different to most healthcare organisations as they build independe...
£ 34000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
£34,000 - £37,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects | Excellent Benefits A leading private hospital in Coventry ...
£ 25 - 33 Per hourFull time...TemporaryNorthampton, Northamptonshire, England
Genepool are currently recruiting experienced and dedicated Orthopedic Scrub Nurses and ODP's to work ad hoc and full-time agency s...