Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via the NHS Jobs website or via email. This includes invites for job interviews. We therefore recommend that you regularly check your NHS Jobs and email accounts.
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. So if you are interested, please apply for this vacancy as soon as you can.
Nursing Career and Job Fairs- BristolRegistered Nurse and Newly Qualifying Nurses- opportunities available at North Bristol NHS TrustDate
: Tuesday 27th NovemberTimes:
UWE Exhibition and Conference Centre, Frenchay Campus, Coldhardbour Lane, Bristol, BS16 1QYLooking to find out more about working in one of the largest NHS Trusts in the South West of England and one of the leading acute hospitals in Europe? Are you a passionate about providing ‘Exceptional Healthcare, Personally Delivered’?
If so, come and meet our clinical teams at the Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair event to find out about exciting career opportunities we have available and what makes us ‘proud to be at NBT’.Why choose North Bristol NHS Trust?
- Cutting-edge clinical practice- Southmead Hospital is a centre of excellence across a range of services and major specialties. Our pioneering treatments and advances in care have won international recognition, placing us at the forefront of medical knowledge
- Career development- our trust is committed to providing staff with training to support their career aspirations and our purpose built Learning & Research Centre regularly hosts regional and national training and conference events
- Fantastic facilities- you may be based in our Brunel building which has been named the best designed large hospital internationally at the European Healthcare Awards
- Preceptorship programme and Rotational opportunities- for Newly Qualified Nurses, our 6 month preceptorship and core competencies programme will provide you with good support and guidance to further develop your professional and reflective skills. There are also divisional Rotational opportunities available which will allow you to gain experience in a variety of specialties and support you with your decision on where to take a permanent role at the end of the programme
- An excellent location- the Trust resides within Bristol which is consistently voted one of the most vibrant cities in the UK. Voted the best city to live in 2017, Bristol is famous for its year round festivals, award-winning cycle tracks, exceptional gastronomy, stunning cityscapes and awe-inspiring street art
- Access to fantastic NHS benefits and pension scheme
- Relocation support available up to £4,000 for eligible applicants*. Please email Apply for more details.
We have a wide variety of roles available across multiple specialties, including:
- Medicine- Acute, Emergency, Complex and Specialist Care
- ASCR- Theatres, Medi-rooms, ICU, Surgery
To register your attendance at the day, please visit the Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair website or google Nursing Careers and Jobs Fair Bristol November 2018.
If you would like to interview on the day, please submit your application on this vacancy in readiness to meet our team. For more information, please email Apply.*Relocation- Criteria for eligibility is detailed in Trust Relocation policy and will need to be confirmed at offer.
For further details / informal visits contact:To register your attendance or for more information, please email Apply
The following is applicable for ‘At Risk’ employees, who must meet the essential shortlisting criteria to be eligible for interview.
Those from within North Bristol NHS Trust who apply for this role will be considered for shortlisting in the first instance.
Those from within the BNSSG (Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire) who apply for this role will be considered in the second instance.
Those covered by the South West Employment Transition Framework who apply for this role will be considered in the third instance.
If no applicant is appointed from the above ‘a