I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Senior RMN, (staff level also available)
£19 per hour. Dependent on experience
We are currently looking to fill a Senior RMN position within a state of the art Locked Rehabilitation unit for males and Females with a variety of Mental Health related issues. The Hospital is ideally located off the M1 and can be reached easily by bus.
The Hospital is operated by a well established provider who have over 30 services in the East Midlands ranging from Secure hospitals, nursing homes and supported living schemes. The proximity of their services mean there is plenty of opportunity for progression.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Taking day to day leadership responsibility for the clinical and operational running of a ward within the service, ensuring care and treatment needs are met and task allocation is completed.
• Contributing towards MDT working, by providing nursing knowledge and inputs to a range MDT processes
• Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
• Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes such as CPA's, MHA Hospital Managers Hearings and First Tier MHA Review Tribunals.
• Contributing to risk assessment and management, to enable positive risk taking and care pathway planning.
• Contributing towards a programme of on-going clinical improvement, through participation is CPD events, governance and audit arrangements.
£ 15.2 - 15.2 Per hourFull timePermanentMatlock, Derbyshire, England
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.We are looking for a...