I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£55,000 p/a | 40 Hours | Management | Excellent Benefits Package |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers at their care home in Edgware. My client is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN qualified Home Manager to lead and be responsible for this large, elderly and dementia care home.
Details of this Home Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary of £55,000
• Annual bonus scheme
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Fully funded training and development opportunities
As CQC registered Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Home Manager RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Current NMC registration
• Previous experience of commercial management preferably in a care home or hospitality environment
• A confident commercial approach and experienced in marketing, sales and budgets
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 18.50 - 18.50 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnet, London, Greater London, England
Unit Manager | Nursing Home - Elderly/Dementia Care Barnet, Hertfordshire £18.50 per hour ...