I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to Approx £28,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days & Nights | Surgical Ward | Fully Compliant |
My client is one of the areas leading private hospitals specialising in cosmetics, orthopaedics and day surgery. They are looking to recruit a Surgical Ward Staff Nurs with RGN qualification to work at their fully compliant hospital in Stafford.
What this Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Days and nights
• Approximately 1 week in every 6 you will be required to work nights, more if required
• An excellent annual salary up to £28,000
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation
As Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN, you will have commitment to providing the highest level of nursing care for patients who have undergone general surgery and orthopaedic procedures.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in a Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN:
• Level 1 qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/General Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin number
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.