I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£14.65 per hour | Full time hours available | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects
A nursing home in North Birmingham is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and beautiful grounds.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 33 or 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Excellent hourly rates of £14.65
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse (RGN) your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN post should be:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.