I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
CLINICAL MANAGER -FOR GOOD & NEW BUILD MODERN NURSING HOME - GOOD CQC -SOMERSET £ 37 -40K -BRIDGWATER
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A LOVING AND CARING GROUP WITH A GOOD ETHOS
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY.
We are looking for a Clinical Manager OR a Nurse who is looking to step up
You will help lead a Team of Nurses and HCA's with the support of the General Manager / Registered Manger .
Full Support will be given from the Group Clinical Manager.
If you think this might be you and want an opportunity to prosper and grow your Career this could be the opportunity for you .
Here is a Summary of how we will help you and what we would like you to have or be working towards.
To join our team we are looking for someone who:
• Is a qualified Nurse with a willingness to work towards a Level 5 Qualification in Management and Leadership (QCF)
• Has an innovative approach to service planning and delivery
• Is able to balance business demands with commitment to quality standards
• Has exceptional leadership skills with the ability to use their initiative in problem solving and prioritising workloads
• Has strong communication skills with management or supervisory experience
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme - 7% matched
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
Please call Jonathan for more information or all me in confidence or send CV email@example.com
£ 30000 - 30000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
SCHOOL NURSE FOR SPECIAL SCHOOL-LOVING & CARING SCHOOL- LEARNING DISABILITIES £ 30 K -RNLD or RGN or RMN ? GREAT OPPORTUNITY FO...
£ 37000 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBridgwater, Somerset, England
CLINICAL MANAGER -RGN or RMN or RNLD SOMERSET £ 37 -40 K - BRIDGWATER ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCELLENT ORGANISATION THAT CAN OFFER ...
£ 23.00 - 31.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Saltford, Bristol, Somerset, England
HIGHLY LUCRATIVE LOCUM / AGENCY NURSING * Up to £30 per hour + BENEFITS * Registered Nurses (RGN and RMN) - Locum Shifts (Days, Nig...