I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you a Registered General Nurse ( RGN) , Pulse Nursing is recruiting for Adult Nurses', to work Ad hoc ward shifts or block booking shifts in Burton, Staffordshire.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, Days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or you can speak directly to designated booking consultants. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates, whether you are looking for a few extrta shifts per month or Full time agency.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Flexible - Ad hoc shifts to suit your requirements.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation* support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the team any time - Designated booking consultants
As an agency we require our General nurses to have the following:
• Valid NMC Registration.
• Six months post registration recent experience working as a Registered General Nurse on a Medical or Surgical ward.
• Provide Two clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
• Satisfactory DBS.
• Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B immunisation
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
£ 18.10 - 26.45 Per hourPart timeBankBurton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Are you a Registered General Nurse looking for an ongoing line of work on a medical or surgical ward? Pulse Nursing are seeking ded...