I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16 - £21 p/h DoE | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | General Nursing Home| Excellent CQC | Training, Development & Progression
A large general nursing home in Exeter has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading national care company and work in one of their luxury, fully CQC compliant homes, delivering the highest standards of care primarily to older adults with general nursing and mental health nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis and covering a flexible rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
• Excellent rates of pay from £16 to £21 per hour depending on experience
• Some industry leading training and development programmes and the opportunity to progress your career within a national care group
• Free uniforms plus a generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, employee recognition schemes, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and deliver care and manage care plans in addition to the safe and effective management and administration of medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 38000 - 41000 Per yearFull time...PermanentWellington, Somerset, England
CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER - FOR LOVING CARING NURSING HOME GROUP - SEEKING CARING NURSE WITH CAREER AMBITIONS ? RN - DAYS ONLY £ 38 K...