Benefits include: £1000 welcome bonus
- You will play a key role within the home, responsible for the care and safety of all residents and the smooth running of the Home ensuring that all care interventions meet HC-One and local policies and procedures
- Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide leadership and managerial responsibilities, support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
- By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the HC-One brand and raising the care home’s profile
- You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
- You will be responsible for medical costs, annual leave management, and sickness management.
Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
NMC Revalidation Support
- Registered Nurse (RGN) for a Nursing House with at least 2 years post registration experience and valid NMC Pin
- Evidence of management experience desirable
- Work within the NMC Code of Conduct
- Remain updated and ensure that clinical practice is evidence based.
- Have a personal development plan and professional portfolio.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised.
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise workload appropriately.
About The Company