I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
The Manor Clinic believes that anyone struggling with addictive behaviours deserve the best possible support to make a strong and lasting recovery. We are a private treatment centre in Southampton that specialises in addictions such as alcohol, drugs, gambling and prescription drugs.
We also treat other mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress disorder, which you may be experiencing due to your addictive behaviours.
Our clinic's main building is an elegant Georgian mansion which provides a charming, homely and personable environment for receiving expert mental health treatment. Our close-knit, family feel allows for a flexible and informal atmosphere where your health and wellbeing are our priority.
Our Registered Mental Nurse role involves:
* The role of the Staff Nurse is to work as an effective member of the Multi-Disciplinary team.
* Promote the best interests of the clients and carers and ensure that prescribed nursing care is effectively implemented.
* Responsible for maintaining a safe care environment.
* Exercise professional accountability and responsibility using professional skills, knowledge and expertise in changing environments and work within the scope of professional practice.
* Undertaking pre-assessments and co-ordinating admissions including taking payments for treatment.
* Providing Clinical support and care to service users with complex and enduring addiction and co-existing mental heal conditions
* Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse.
* Accurately observe and engage with patients in order to assess need and evaluate progress.
* Monitor and review Nursing Care plans.
* Evaluate and respond to changes in patient condition and needs.
* Deal proactively and effectively with suggestions and complaints from patients and their families / carers.
* Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the Multi-Disciplinary team
* Participate in regular clinical and non-clinical meetings and attend other meetings as requested
* Prioritise nursing duties and delegate appropriately and effectively within the shift co-ordination Framework, working as nurse in charge as required, ensuring as far as reasonable practicable a safe environment.
* Maintain a continued level of personal professional development in accordance to preceptorship and revalidation.
* Develops and maintains a good professional relationship with patients, colleagues and visitors responding promptly and courteously to requests, enquiries and suggestions.
* Helps to promote and to maintain an environment conducive to meeting the needs of the patient / relatives and carers
* Participate in clinical supervision and reflective practice at least monthly.
* Work in accordance with safeguarding adult and children policies and requirements.
* Ensure the requirements of the Mental Health, Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Standards are met.
* Adhere to Medicines Management policies at all times.
* Adhere to Priory Group policies and protocols and adhere to NMC Code.
* NMC Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN)
* RMN or RGN Diploma or Degree.
* Evidence of personal and professional development.
* Understanding of care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
* Experience with working with service users with various mental health needs.
* Good organisational skills.
* Good supervisory skills
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service deliver and outcomes for patients.
* To work collaboratively with others sharing ideas and information at all times.
* To effectively build trust with a consistent approach between actions and words.
* To take responsibility for issues and resolve them.
* Experience in addictions and Mental Health Nursing.
* Mental Health Nursing Qualification.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to
£ 23023 - 29608 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
(CAMHS) Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services - SouthamptonCpl healthcare in partnership with a Child and Adolescent Men...