I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Quattro Healthcare are currently looking for Staff Nurses (RMN / RNLD) to work at 50-bedded hospital for people with learning disabilities and/or mental health conditions based in Norfolk, England.
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
• A minimum of 6 months, post-graduation experience in a RNLD or RMN placement
• A certificate detailing your Nursing Qualification
• Be NMC registered, with a valid PIN
• Valid Basic Life Support Practical Certificate
• Valid Moving and Handling Practical Certificate
• Valid Mandatory Certificates
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• Proof of right to work within the U.K.
Apply now for an immediate interview!!
For more information please call on: Applyor email Apply
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.