I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Senior Nurse - Care Home
Location: Horley, Surrey
Salary: £19.00 per hour ( £47,400 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available - very flexible
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a purpose-built, reputable Nursing Home. The Nursing Home offers general nursing, dementia nursing, respite, palliative, and convalescence care, as well as looking after individuals with Parkinson's.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, safe and supportive environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
All applicants must hold a valid PIN and should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
£ 29900 - 39900 Per yearFull timePermanentWandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Putney, London - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Dementia and Physical...