I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Nurse / Screening Nurse – Full or Part-Time
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package and Training and Development Opportunities
People Asset Management is rapidly expanding, and we are now looking to employ an Occupational Health Nurse / Screening Nurse on a full or part-time basis to work with our clients at our Milton Keynes. This role will also involve travel to surrounding areas such as Stevenage, Brackley and High Wycombe, the post-holder must be flexible to travel. You will provide Occupational Health Services and Support to our public and private sector clients.
Working as an Occupational Health Nurse will involve:
• Immunisations & Vaccinations
• Pre-employment Health Screening
• Medical examination for screening purposes e.g blood pressure, eye tests, urine sample BMI ETC
• Drug and alcohol screening
• Audiometric screening
• Lung function screening
• Driver Medicals
• HAVS Assessments
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• You must be a Registered General Nurse
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Ideally have experience of working within an Occupational Health role, or have some health screening experience
• Be comfortable working alone or within a team
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Annual Leave pro-rata for part-time work
• NMC Registration
This role would suit someone currently working as an Occupational Health Nurse, Health Screening Nurse, Practice Nurse or an Immunisations and Vaccinations nurse looking for part-time work. Apply Now!
Ref: OHN MK
Part timeBankHigh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
About the Job Are you passionate about what you do? Do you have the drive to make a difference to people’s lives? If so, look no fu...