I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you an experienced practitioner looking for a change and a better work life balance? If so we have an exciting opportunity in Deptford, Lewisham to train and qualify as a PIP Assessor as part of a successful integrated team.
Our client is a leading UK provider of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) health assessment and reporting services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
To support their services to the central government, we are offering new opportunities for RGNs, RNLDs, RMNs, Physiotherapists, OTs and Paramedics to undertake the role of PIP Disability Analyst in Enfield
Joining a multi-disciplinary team in a successful and growing organisation, this is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within a new specialism.
* Undertake face to face functional medical assessments and detailed report writing in a varied role which includes working from local assessment centres and home consultations
* Engage with diverse patient cases including a full spectrum of physical, mental health, learning or sensory disabilities
* Carry out medical case file reviews including quality checking and auditing
* Partake in a comprehensive, hands-on induction programme for initial 15 weeks - full salary provided whilst gaining valuable professional development
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
* Starting salary £41K per annum
* Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays
* Annually reviewed salary and overtime opportunities
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
* Continuous CPD training and further development with a dedicated clinical manager
* Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance
* Pension scheme
* Professional indemnity cover
* Full registration with the NMC/HCPC (as appropriate) and continuous professional development maintained
* Minimum 2 years post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills and basic IT abilities (MS Word)
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
* Skills in report writing would be beneficial
Please contact Kenny on Applyfor further information or apply with your CV which highlights your broad-based clinical and professional experience and if you have any colleagues who may be interested please feel free to forward my details.
£ 23023 - 25656 Per yearFull timePermanentHarlow, Essex, England
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, ...