I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Senior Nurse
Salary: £16.25 per hour ( £30,400 to £40,500 based on full time hours )
Shifts: Days / Nights available
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available ( 24 / 36 / 48 hours ) ( permanent )
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide first class care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within a fantastic nursing home based in Stockport. This home provides care for older people and truly specialises in delivering care for individuals with dementia. This facility recently scored 5/5 on their CQC. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills and knowledge of elderly and dementia care.
This company focuses heavily on the internal progression and development of their own nurses, so if an award winning career development path and a company who genuinely cares for YOUR career, then please apply now!
We are able to accommodate flexible working hours including Full-time and Part-time contracts, working either days / nights, or a mixture if this suits your lifestyle. You will be paid for all of your breaks.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin with no restrictions.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Bradford Salary: £27,500- £36,500 per annum ...