I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£19.23 per hour | 36 hrs | Days Only | Good CQC |
An experienced RGN with experience in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a fully CQC compliant Croydon care home.
Details of the Clinical Lead RGN position:
• 36 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent hourly rate of £19.23
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead RGN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Must have previous Senior Nurse experience within a nursing home environment
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.