I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse – Continence Care
Starting salary of £27,000 plus bonus, company car, pension, laptop, mobile phone and daily lunch allowance
Are you a Registered Nurse or Community Nurse (RGN) looking for a new career or keen to specialise?
Parts of North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire & South Yorkshire
Including Hull, Harrogate, York, Doncaster
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday
Our client specialises in providing continence assessments to patients in their own homes. Our client has extensive ranges of continence and stoma products and a well-respected team of independent Nurses also providing advice, training and support to patients, carers and healthcare practitioners in the community.
They are currently looking for a Registered Nurse/Staff Nurse/Community Nurse/District Nurse to manage a caseload of patients in the outlined territory.
You will be advising your patients on continence products including intermittent self catheterisation, drainage bags, sheaths and pads and help patients choose products that best fit their needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To provide a specialist and unbiased Nursing Service for patients requiring Continence and Stoma Appliances
• To maintain and grow the home delivery service
• Provide educational teaching sessions to Healthcare Professionals and Patients
• Carry out appliance assessments and follow ups
To be considered for this Nurse Advisor role you will meet the following criteria:
• Registered Nurse/Staff Nurse/RGN/RN with NMC Registration
• Community or District Nurse experience is an advantage
• Experienced within continence care including carrying out continence reviews, male &
female catheterisation and experience teaching Intermittent Self Catheterisation (ISC)
• A confident and articulate communicator
• Driving Licence with no more than 6 points
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Nurse Advisors and Clinical Support Practitioners