I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
£17.50 per hour
Full or part time, Days and Nights Available!
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to work in a great modern facility which specialises in caring for people with dementia. You should be a motivated individual with the ability to organise and work within a team within a fantastic nursing home. A compassionate, dynamic and committed professional team of staff ensure that personal needs are being met by providing individualised approach to care within the home. The home has an exceptional surrounding area making this a welcoming environment for all.
• Ensure the delivery of quality care by continually assessing the resident's needs and wishes
• Develop, review and update care plans to meet the clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
• Communicate professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
• Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to the clients.
• Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner.
• Ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
Relevant Qualifications & Experience:
• Nurse qualified (RGN/RMN)
• Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
• Experience within EMI/Dementia/elderly nursing.
• Nursing and Midwifery Council registration.
• An excellent hourly rate of £17.50 per hour
• Excellent company benefits
• Opportunity to work for a large provider that can offer progression and development
How to Apply:
To apply please contact Callum on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
£ 29900 - 39900 Per yearFull timePermanentDerby, Derbyshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Location: Derby Salary: Up to £16.00 per hour ( £29,900 to £39,900 per annum - b...
£ 28300 - 28300 Per yearFull timePermanentHucknall, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN ) Service type: Specialist Neurological Care Centre Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Salary: ...