I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
MSI Group are recruiting for band 5 community adult nurses in Leicestershire area working for an NHS Trust on both an ad-hoc and contract basis. This is to work in a community setting, working with patients in their own homes to provide personalised care.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Administering injections and insulin
- Assisting with examinations
- Basic care
- Compression bandaging
- Cleaning and dressing wounds
- Monitoring on-going care
- Setting up IV drips
MSI offer our community nurses the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated specialist recruitment consultant for community nursing
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
- Quick & easy registration
- Nationwide client opportunities
- Up to £200 referral scheme
- Candidate of the month awards
Skills & Qualifications
- NMC registered. Your pin should not have any restrictions or
- A minimum of 6 months experience post graduation in a UK NHS
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Ref: LE1CNB 5
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you an RGN? Do you have at least 1 years post qualif...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a RGN? Do you have at least 1 years post qualifi...