I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18.25 p/h | 36 hrs | Day &/Or Nights | Flexibility Essential | Covering Dumfries & Galloway
An experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care is required to work as Peripatetic Staff Nurse for one of the UK’s leading care providers, covering their homes in Dumfries and Galloway.
Details of this Peripatetic Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours per week on flexible shifts
• Fantastic rates of pay of £18.25
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
Applicants for this Peripatetic Nurse RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with an up to date NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
• Very flexible to work a variety of shift patterns and to cover shifts due to sickness/annual leave, sometimes at short notice
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply
£ 25500 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentCarlisle, Cumbria, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Carlisle, Cumbria Salary: £25,500 - £34,000 per annum (£15.00...
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentCarlisle, Cumbria, England
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) - nursing home Location: Carlisle, Cumbria Salary: £28,000 - £37,500 per annum (£16...