I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Staff Nurse ( RNLD / RMN ) - Specialist Learning Disability Care Home
* Location: Middlesbrough - free parking at site
* Service: Learning Disability Care home admission 18+
* Salary: £24,814 - £28,329 per annum
* Hours: full time ( 40 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-30 hours per week )
* Shifts: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
* Contract Type: permanent
A brand-new Staff Nurse role has arisen in Middleborough. This role is working in a residential care home offering specialist support to clients with learning disabilities. The role would be suitable for Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ) or Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ).
The unit offers bespoke, individual care and works to build long-standing relationships with all service-users, based on trust and mutual respect.
Nurses working at this service comment on the support, training and development they receive. The induction process is very thorough, and this training continues throughout a Nurse's career.
The Manager here is also very committed to the nursing team, and always works to accommodate Nurse's requirements around working hours and shift patterns. If you have specific requirements, please apply and we will work to accommodate this.
* 33 days annual leave
* Length of service awards
* Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
* Travel assistance to offsite training
* Pension scheme
* Paid DBS
* Free on-site parking
* Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
* Shopping and entertainment discount scheme
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Life insurance
* Employee assistance helpline
* Access to RCNi learning for nurse revalidation purposes
Person Specification: to apply for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RNLD / RMN ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.