I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager (Nurse) - Supernumerary - Hastings
Benefits of the Deputy Manager role:
• Paid breaks
• We'll pay annual nursing professional fees, including NMC and DBS
• A £1000 refer-a-nurse scheme & £500 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support positions
• Voluntary Benefits Scheme offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
• Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development At Caring Homes our passion is care and support.
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to further you career? Or a Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? If so, then Jake at Amber Mace has the job for you!
Do not miss out on the opportunity to join a fantastic company that is able to offer great progression! Apply Now!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Team Leader/Unit Manager with strong management experience to work closely alongside the Home Manager in the successful day-to-day running of the small-medium sized home.
The Role of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship.
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• Nursing PIN (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £40K!
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply
£ 12.62 - 16.13 Per hourFull timePermanentMaidstone, Kent, England
Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.We are delighted that we have started the bui...