I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17 per hour | 44 Hours | Day Shifts | Management |Fully Compliant |
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with one of the UK’s most prestigious healthcare providers to recruit a Deputy Manager to join their team working in Peterborough. This elderly and dementia care home is fully compliant which gained “Good” at the latest CQC inspection.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• A fantastic hourly rate of £17
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• Paid NMC pin renewal
As Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will take responsibility for the clinical management of the home, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments and ensuring a safe environment
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.