I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.50 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Day Shifts| NQ Nurses Considered | Disability, Mental Health & General Nursing Home
An RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded nursing home in Cramlington.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of working age and older adults and specialises in providing care and support to people living with disabilities, dementia and general nursing care needs.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression with a leading national care group
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an environment where service users demonstrate challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in your new nursing career with comprehensive induction, training and mentorship and support programmes.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 22500 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentConsett, Durham, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- Nursing Home Location: Consett, Durham Salary: £22,500 - £30,000 per annum (£13.2...