I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16 p/h (Negotiable)| Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | 17 Bedded Elderly Nursing Unit | Outstanding CQC | Excellent L&D Prospects
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work full-time nights in an outstanding rated care home in Colchester.
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will work on a 17 bedded elderly unit in the home, caring for residents with general nursing needs and some of which have early onset dementia.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay of £16 per hour, which may be negotiable for the right person
• Paid breaks
• Some fantastic opportunities for training and development in a home that is rated “Outstanding” with CQC and has just achieved the Gold Standard Framework
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.