I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£29,016– £36,688 per year (Paid breaks)
Up to £1,500 WELCOME BONUS (T&C’s apply)
Pay Rate is equivalent to NHS Band 6 & 7 – plus additional benefits!
Full-time, Part-time and Bank contracts available
Want to be able to focus your time on delivering the care that our amazing residents really deserve by caring for them each and every
day? The rewards are endless!
Home: Deer Park nursing home, Bushy Park Rd, Teddington TW11 0DX
• Professional residential and nursing care
• Specialist dementia care
• Tailored care plans with short and long-term care packages
• Dedicated and friendly care team and Activities Coordinator
• Regular outings, activities and events
• Strong community links
• Wonderful location overlooking Bushy Park
• Pay enhancements for overtime
• Up to £1500 welcome bonus *T&C apply
• Paid breaks
• We are focused on your learning and development and committed to providing personalized professional development including clinical and management training
• Full Time, Part Time or Bank available
• Paid NMC annual fees
• DBS cost covered
• Sponsorship available
• A £1000 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £500 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
• Voluntary Benefits Scheme – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
Registered Nurse Role:
• A strong knowledge of person-cantered care
• Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
• Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
• You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every resident
• For a full job description please call the Recruitment Team
“Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test.”
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.”
Ref: RGN - Deer Park
£ 24700 - 35600 Per yearFull timePermanentWeybridge, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Location : Weybridge, Surrey Salary : £13.23 - £16.32 per hour (£28,600 - £35,300 per annum...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Expert clinicians need an expert agency.Merco have 16 years’ primary care staffing experience. We only work with specialist clinici...