I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£50,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | 30 Bedded General Nursing Home | National Care Charity
A small, charitably run elderly nursing home in Aylesbury currently requires a qualified RGN to lead the team and develop the service, working as Head of Nursing and Care and Registered Home Manager.
Details of this CQC Registered Home Manager RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary of £50,000 per annum
• A strong regional management structure to support you in your role
• Short/medium term accommodation is available for someone looking to relocate
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Head of Nursing and Care and Registered Home Manager RGN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly care environment
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
• A driver with access to a vehicle, as the role will require you to visit and assess new/potential residents
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.