I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17 - £17.50 p/h | 42 hrs | Days or Nights | New Nursing Unit | NQ Considered
A large elderly and dementia care home in Birkenhead is currently looking to recruit RGN and RMN Staff Nurses to work on a brand-new nursing unit within the home.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week
• Flexible shifts patterns, with days and/or nights available
• Industry leading rates of pay from £17 to £17.50 per hour depending on experience
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, in addition to contributing to the development of the new unit, you will participate in all aspects of nursing care in the home, managing medications, coordinating care and managing care documentation.
Newly qualified Nurses will be considered for this role, and applicants should meet the following requirements:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally have some experience in elderly and dementia care, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in this area of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 25000 - 33500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Helens, Merseyside, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Rainford - near to St Helens, Merseyside Salary: £25,000 - £33...