I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£26,000 to £29,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Day and Night shifts
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse RGN to work as Senior Registered Nurse in their wards department.
What the hospital is offering the successful Senior Registered Nurse RGN & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £29,000 depending on experience
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Private healthcare scheme
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Senior Registered Nurse RGN, you will ensure that standards of patient care are always consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Where appropriate you will deputise for the Sister / Charge Nurse and the lead on clinical shifts.
Candidates for this Senior Registered Nurse RGN role will meet the following criteria:
• Registered general nurse level 1/ Diploma / BSc in Nursing studies
• Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector
• As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
• Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent)
• Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 33852 - 33852 Per yearFull timePermanentGloucester, Gloucestershire, England
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.We are looking for a...