I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) , looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of Full time agency ?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Emergency Nurse Practitioners', to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Newark
and and the surrounding Nottinghamshire area.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speaking with a designated booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Weekly Faster payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the team any time - Designated booking consultants
Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) Requirements:
• A minimum of Twelve months clinical experience as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner
• Ideally be a Prescriber
• Must have worked as an ENP in the last Twelve months and provide a minimum of Two Clinical reference’s.
• Ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different hospital environments
• Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
* T's & C's apply
Part timeBankGainsborough, Lincolnshire, England
Are you an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner (ENP) ?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated ENPs', to work Ad hoc or blo...