I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) in the Newark area. We offer ENP’s the opportunity and flexibility to work extra shifts around other commitments, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years’ experience and is an award winning leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing to many NHS Trusts and Private hospitals.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible – Part-time Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – Specialist Revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
Emergency Nurse Practitioners (ENP’s) Requirements:
• A minimum of Twelve months clinical experience as an Emergency Nurse Practitioner
• Ideally be a Prescriber
• Must have worked as an ENP in the last Twelve months and provide a minimum of Two Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment
• Ability to work efficiently, while adapting to different Hospital / Unit environments
• Hard working, professional and calm mannered within different and demanding hospital environments
If you are interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.