I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP ?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Theatre Nurses' and ODP with Recovery experience, to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Mansfield.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Weekly faster payments a with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
We require Theatre Nurses/ODPs to have certain skills and experience;
• You need to have Twelve months recent experience working in Recovery
• Must be a registered NMC Nurse or HCPC registered ODP
• Be able to provide Two clinical references from the last Twelve months employment
• Be able to provide compassionate care to patients and family members
• Maintain a highly professional profile
• Satisfactory DBS
• Provide Occupational Health Immunisation Evidence
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
T's & C's apply*
£ 21.57 - 21.57 Per hourPart timeBankChesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Are you an experienced Orthopaedic Scrub Theatre Nurse or ODP? Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated Theatre Nurses and ODP’s for lin...