I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Neonatal Nurses (NICU), to work ad hoc shifts in the Mansfield area. Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, with our online system ipoint giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS Trusts across the UK.
Why should Neonatal Nurses choose Pulse?
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
What do we require from Neonatal Nurses?
• NMC registration
• Minimum of Twelve months qualified experience working in the Neonatal Unit - Must have worked in the last Twelve months in this setting
• Ability to adapt to working in different hospitals with different teams
• Provide a Minimum of Two Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment
• Ideally* have QIS /305 training
• Dynamic and compassionate, providing the highest quality of patient care
If you would like to find out more about what Pulse could offer you, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss.
£ 38000 - 38000 Per hourFull timePermanentLittleover, Derby, Derbyshire, England
Key Skills: Holistic Assessments, Report Writing, Time Management, Customer Service. Benefits: Gym membership, Private Medical Insu...