I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you an experienced Paediatric Nurse, looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of Full time agency ?. Pulse Nursing is seeking dedicated Paediatric Nurses', to work Ad hoc ward shifts or block booking shifts in Leicester and the surrounding area.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, Days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
We require Paediatric Nurses to have certain skills and experience;
• You need to have Twelve months recent experience working on a Paediatric ward
• Must be a registered NMC nurse.
• Be able to provide Two clinical references from the last Twelve months.
• Be able to provide compassionate care to patients and family members.
• Maintain a highly professional profile.
• Satisfactory DBS
• Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
£ 34,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentDerby, Derbyshire, England
Jobs for experienced Nurses and allied health professionals (AHPs): Nurse positions for RGN, RMN, RNLD, RSCN AHP positions for Phys...
Full timeBankOrpington, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...
£ 27628 - 43307 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Band 5/6 Staff Nurses (Adult/Child and Learning Disability registered) Join our team and define your potential with Great Ormond St...
£ 31696 - 41787 Per yearFull timePermanentGillingham, Dorset, England
Are you committed to delivering the best of care through the best of people? Senior Sister / Senior Charge Nurse - Lawrence Ward Di...
£ 34000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
RGN, 8-6 Mon-Fri, Clinic + Community up to £38k, Birmingham RGN needed – no experience required – full training provided Salary: up...