I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Peripatetic Occupational Health Advisor – Full or Part-Time 3-5 Days per week
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance - Competitive Benefits Package
PAM OH Solutions is looking to employ an experienced Peripatetic Occupational Health Advisor to provide services at our client’s premises in the East London / Essex areas. This role is peripatetic so the post holder must be flexible to travel. This role may also involve some work from home.
The post will be working on a part-time basis and you will provide Occupational Health services and support at our clients sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for pro-active Sickness Absence Management of short and long term absence cases, both face to face and via telephone consultations.
The role will involve:
• Advising on phased return to work programmes.
• Conducting Health Assessments, reporting on the outcomes within agreed timescales and to PAM OH standards, policies and procedures and NMC guidelines.
• Managing Health Records ensuring safe storage, security and confidentiality of all OH records, at all times complying with relevant legislation and good practice.
• Produces management reports as required.
• Actively promotes fitness for work, both preventative and rehabilitative, raising the profile of OH amongst all levels of employees and management.
• Supports the Businesses in reducing absence and improving their people potential at all times.
• Provides clear pragmatic advice to clients and employees that adds value to their decision making
• Seeks continuous improvement in the service provided, identifying opportunities to develop the function and proposing improvements and suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Attending meetings with client HR and Health and Safety teams
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• You must be a Registered General Nurse
• Hold a valid NMC Pin
• Hold or be working towards an Occupational Health Qualification, either certificate, degree or diploma
• Have experience of working with an Occupational Health role
• Effective Report Writing Skills
• Excellent Communication skills
The benefits package includes:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme
• Life Insurance Scheme
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays, pro-rata for part-time work
• Car Allowance & Mileage
• NMC Registration
If you feel this vacancy would be suitable for you – apply now!