I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated Paediatric Nurses', to work Ad hoc ward shifts or block booking shifts in Nottingham.
Whether you are looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of Full time agency, We have a high demand of shifts to offer, Days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Faster Weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
We require Paediatric Nurses to have certain skills and experience;
• You need to have Twelve months recent experience working on a Paediatric ward.
• Must be a registered NMC nurse.
• Provide Two clinical references from the last Twelve months employment
• Be able to provide compassionate care to patients and family members.
• Maintain a highly professional profile.
• Satisfactory DBS
• Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
£ 34,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentDerby, Derbyshire, England
Jobs for experienced Nurses and allied health professionals (AHPs): Nurse positions for RGN, RMN, RNLD, RSCN AHP positions for Phys...
Full timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
YORKSHIRE Our Client requires a forward thinking, flexible and dedicated individual for the following: PAEDIATRIC NURSE TEAM LEADER...