I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing are currently looking to recruit highly skilled Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) within the Leicester area to work flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle. Working for Pulse is easy to manage with our online system ipoint, providing you with the control to update your availability and book your shifts, while working at competitive rates of pay.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider of healthcare professionals; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through the dynamic, experienced and compassionate healthcare professionals we have in our team.
Why choose Pulse?
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
What do you require as an Intensive Care Nurse (ITU/ICU)?
• NMC registration.
• Minimum of Twelve months qualified Intensive Care experience- Must have worked in the last Twelve months in ITU
• Provide Satisfactory Clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
• Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
Dedication, compassion and high quality patient care
If you would like to register with Pulse for this and other opportunities, please apply today and a member of our dedicated team will call you.