I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently looking for an experienced RGN or RMN for full time day duty to join the highly qualified and dedicated team based within a 66 bedded Nursing Care Centre situated in the heart of the historic cathedral city of Exeter which provides nursing, dementia and palliative care to the homes 66 residents..
• Supervision and management of care staff on the floor
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each resident
• Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
The company are a not-for-profit leading national care provider and believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Their strength lies in the quality of the people they employ, those who will share their mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
The successful candidate
• Will be RGN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
• Will be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
• Will be a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated professional, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation.
• Will be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
• Will be authorised to work in the UK
We have a full time day duty post and also a part time night duty position both offering a competitive salary of £15.56 per hour plus;
£2000 welcome bonus
Full training and development opportunities
33 days holiday including bank holidays
Personal development and career development opportunities.
Please call Maxine for further information on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.