I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Reference: 18CM002
Closing Date: 25th Jan 2019
We have an exciting opportunity in our Eastbourne clinic for an experienced dialysis manager or deputy who is looking to make the next move in their career and progress to clinic management. This is initially a 6 month contract role.
The Eastbourne clinic is a purpose built clinic in the Chaucer Business park affording free private parking for employees and patients alike. The unit provides Renal outpatient treatments for patients requiring kidney dialysis and works in partnership with the Brighton and Sussex NHS Trust. Services are provided Monday to Saturday from 6:30am to 11:30pm with a combination of shift times (no night shifts or Sunday working required).
The clinic is afforded with 16 dialysis stations and a consultant supports the unit with monthly visits/reviews. The facilities are spacious and there is a dedicated staff room/rest room facility for staff. There are bus services to this area which is situated near Stone Cross and Polegate, just a short journey from the beautiful Eastbourne and Brighton coastlines.
• Full responsibility and accountability for the daily operational and clinical management, in order to meet quality outcomes for medical and financial performance.
• Facilitation of strategic goals at the clinic level e.g. organic growth and service leadership
• Accountability for the clinic’s compliance with all Diaverum policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the clinic is prepared for audit 365 days of the year
• Continuous improvement activities at the clinic level including the development and promotion of good working relationships between Diaverum and associated organisations
• Delegation and management are essential for fulfilment of this position
• Act in professional advisory role to staff providing supervision and guidance, monitoring and evaluating their performance on a continuing basis
• Undertake necessary performance measures such as audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure compliance with internal, NMC and healthcare best practice guidelines
• Ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational and water quality conforms to Renal Association Standards
• Act as a registered manager with legal responsibility for the day to day activity at the clinic as per CQC requirements.
• Registered Nurse with full awareness and understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• ENB998 or equivalent (teaching/assessing)
• Experience of managing and leading a team of nurses
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week / Monday to Friday
• Competitive Salary and annual bonus
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
• Relocation allowance *
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications
£ 28000 - 32728 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
RGN or RMN - Health and Wellbeing Nurse - Substance Misuse - Crawley, West Sussex - Up to £32,728 per annumWorking Hours: 37.5 hour...